Join the Adventure Brewing Pioneers, our annual membership program, to get special discounts on merchandise and your favorite beer.
Become a Member Today! Buy Now!
This annual membership comes with a numbered challenge coin demonstrating that you are a member of this exclusive club. Gold members receive the following benefits:
- Limited edition numbered custom challenge coin.
- Receive a 20 ounce pour for the price of any of our beers normally served as a 16 ounce pour. (This excludes high ABV and very limited edition beers, check with your server before ordering)
- 10% off all Adventure Brewing merchandise.
- $1 off each 64 ounce growler fill.
- An invitation to the Adventure Brewing end of year party exclusively for Gold Members.
- Special discounts to Adventure Brewing events.
- First opportunity to purchase any special release bottles.
This exclusive lifetime membership comes with:
- A personalized challenge coin with your name.
- The person who presents this coin at the tasting room gets any single serving draft beer for $1.
- It also comes with a personalized stainless steel growler which will always be filled for $1 whenever it is presented.
- Any person in the company of a Platinum member will be treated as a Gold Member for that visit.
- Ultimate Platinum members receive 20% off of all Adventure Brewing merchandise.
- Ultimate Platinum members may attend any and all Adventure Brewing events free of charge.
- Finally once every four months Ultimate Platinum members receive one 15.5 gallon keg of the beer of their choosing for $1, however the keg must be returned before a new keg can be claimed.
Due to Virginia ABC laws, all beer discounts end at 9:30 pm.
Adventure Brewing Pioneers Frequently Asked Questions
When can I join?
The Pioneers silver and gold levels are an annual membership and are based on a calendar year. The Ultimate Platinum level is a lifetime membership.
Is membership limited?
Yes, the gold level is limited and based on our capacity for the end of the year party. Once the number of slots are full we will not accept further members. Gold members will receive priority for the following year.
Why pay up front for a membership? Where does the money go?
We hope that the benefits of membership are enough incentive to join on their own. But as a growing brewery, we will use the membership fees to expand our capacity and bring you even more great beers.
Can I buy multiple Memberships?
Pioneer Memberships are limited to 1 per individual. All members must be 21 years of age.
You may however purchase one or more memberships as gifts. These memberships will be in the giftee’s name. Giftees must be 21 years of age and will be asked to present a valid ID before being served.
Cancellation of Membership
Membership may not be cancelled or terminated by members for any reason. Adventure Brewing Co reserves the right to cancel and terminate a membership at any time and for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, abuse of state or federal alcohol related laws, attempted shipments to minors, Pioneer members reselling special beer at retail establishments (regardless of whether the membership account is in the name of a retail establishment or an individual’s name), or other reasons that Adventure Brewing Co may determine in its sole discretion. If Adventure Brewing Co cancels your membership, your sole recourse is limited to a refund of your initial fees minus the non-discounted retail value of any beers or merchandise included with your membership level that have not already been used.